Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)English (United Kingdom)Russian (CIS)Italian - ItalyFrench (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)
Events
<<  April 2024  >>
 Mo  Tu  We  Th  Fr  Sa  Su 
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7
  8  91011121314
External news
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Student reports - 2012

Michaela Ebert, Moonbuggy Team Germany 2, 2012 Highschool
International Space Education Institute
www.spaceeducation.de

Foto: Michaela EbertMy name is Michaela Ebert. I’m 14 years old and currently attending the 8th form at Highschool for sports in Leipzig . Beside the high school I’m practicing professional cycling, what I like to do very much. I use to do cycling for 2 years by now. Before that I used to swim at the Plauen swimming club since I’m 7 years old and took already part on several international swimming contests. Currently I’m racing for the

Photo: Michaela Ebert with moonbuggyPetra Rossner Girls Team Sachsen and hope to reach a good finish at the German masters this year. My trainer Petra Rossner told me just in February that I would have a chance to ride a moon buggy for the SEI to the world championships in USA this year as my performance is matching the needs. I’m very pleased to be invited, as I have a great chance to improve my English and meet new friends. Additionally I can learn a lot about NASA and about astronautics.

Already in Germany I got the chance to take part on assembling as well as dismounting the vehicle and I was invited to race the moon buggy several times as co-rider in the back seat. Everything was fun and I like the speed as well as the jumps that you can reach with the buggy. I’m fascinated about the movability of the big vehicle.

Before I was invited to the race I didn’t know much about astronautics, however I’m
very interested to learn more about it.

Donation
Jetzt Spenden! Das Spendenformular wird von betterplace.org bereit gestellt.
Google transl.
Links
TV
TV
radio
cancel
SW
nasa-blog
moonbuggy
spacecamp
nasatv
nasaedge