Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)English (United Kingdom)Russian (CIS)Italian - ItalyFrench (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)
Eventi
<<  Marzo 2024  >>
 Lu  Ma  Me  Gi  Ve  Sa  Do 
      1  2  3
  4  5  6  7  8  910
News esterne
Valutazione attuale: / 1
ScarsoOttimo 
Articoli degli studenti - 2010
There are no translations available.

Today is 4th Oktober 2009,we have an appointment with mr. Ralf (our coach). We start our meeting with breakfast. After breakfest we continue with talking about the registration for The Great NASA Moonbuggy Race. Befor we sign the contract he explain about the rules. After we know everything  he give me the contract and I agree to sign the contract. So now I officialy registerd in that race.

After that we go to the working place in the 1st floor take same briefing. We change our cloth with the space suite,i really like the space suit. After that we make a memorial photo together with Team Germany.

100_4647

At 12.00 until 13.00 we have a break for lunch. After lunch we prepare to drive moonbuggy. Every people have try it,including me. Our team have decided the driver, the name is Falatehansyah. he has a good skill to ride it.

100_4676 von Space Education.

At 17.00 we finished the training and go back to home. When we went to home we have small problem, our tires were broken because it touched a shered. So we have to fix it at home. After we fix that, we have a nice dinner.

100_4657 von Space Education.

Donazioni
Jetzt Spenden! Das Spendenformular wird von betterplace.org bereit gestellt.
Traduz. Google
Collegamenti
TV
TV
radio
cancel
SW
nasa-blog
moonbuggy
spacecamp
nasatv
nasaedge