Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)English (United Kingdom)Russian (CIS)Italian - ItalyFrench (Fr)Español(Spanish Formal International)
Veranstaltungen
<<  März 2024  >>
 Mo  Di  Mi  Do  Fr  Sa  So 
      1  2  3
  4  5  6  7  8  910
externe News
Benutzerbewertung: / 23
SchwachPerfekt 
Schülerberichte - 2012

Moonbuggy team Russia 2012, college
International Space Education Institute
www.spaceeducation.de

Huntsville April 7th 2012

A new day, and again a lot of events.

img1Roman and Eugene today engaged established and tests moonbuggy all day. Eugene refined folding mechanism, made the castle, mud flaps installed. The boys are very closely protests construction. I am engaged to dinner transfer papers, written reports and trained. After dinner, the guys from Italy broke his moonbuggy, crashing into a car on the road. Eugene and Roma help students repaired it. I have at this time went to the hotel Marriott, swim in the pool. This was my first day in America when properly managed to sunbathe and relax. Marriott is a very good hotel, in the hall is always cozy, lots of big sofas and a huge TV.

img2In the evening we were invited to a local party in honor of the first manned flight into space-«Yuri's Night». It was interesting, the Americans are very friendly and hospitable. We stayed there for about 2 hours and drove to the hotel.
Before going to bed I with Roman decided to walk around the city, look around. Huntsville is a beautiful  town.

Donation
Jetzt Spenden! Das Spendenformular wird von betterplace.org bereit gestellt.
Google-Trans
Links
TV
TV
radio
cancel
SW
nasa-blog
moonbuggy
spacecamp
nasatv
nasaedge